For Superautomatic & Automated Espresso Machines
Carefully follow specific manufacturers’ cleaning directions.
For Semi-Automatic & Automatic Espresso Machines
1. Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add 1 Puro® Espresso Cleaning Tablet. Insert porta-filter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Puro® Tablet 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
For Traditional Espresso Machines